A new Member (Vorstellung)

...Steckbriefe und kompromittierende Lichtbilder
Hydraulinski

Re: A new Member (Vorstellung)

Beitrag von Hydraulinski »

Letzter Beitrag der vorhergehenden Seite:

Hello Clive,

do you mean the British Offroad-Lady with the Austrian husband and a dog?
Yes of course, we had 1-2 chats during the BTT - a very friendly, relaxed and humorous couple - please send them my regards!

Initially, I was attracted by the way they had structured their roof rack - incl. tent, boxes etc.
Also, they had a smart living interior in their car - I needed inspiration as I was about to finish my "furniture".

Cool connection! Best regards,
Jochen

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
esquisse

Beitrag von esquisse »

Welcome Clive to the Buschtaxi lunatic’s forum.
I see you have successfully accomplished getting yourself into the Forum without too much aggravation.
With your 80 you will fit in exceedingly well as quite a few members have identical vehicles to your own.
It’s just as well you have rid yourself of that odious Range Rover rust-bucket you had (wha telt ye ti git yon?) and have acquired a decent 4x4.
You are very fortunate with your home locale, as living in the middle of the Yorkshire Moors; it’s just a case of getting up in the morning, pulling on your “breeks” and hitting the trail that’s almost in front of your house. How many of us wish we could do that?
If you’re planning on going to the BT gathering in September next year, I can tell you beforehand you will relish every minute of it. I have been twice myself and I’ll hopefully see you there (if not before for some “planned maintenance routines” on the 80). Let’s hope the dates fit into your likely hectic retirement schedule.
If you have any questions or problems and are struggling with the real mother tongue, please don’t hesitate to touch base with me and I’ll be more than happy to help.
But then again, so many of the BT members speaking perfect English (with obvious Teutonic efficiency) – well better than mine anyway – it will be no hindrance to them replying in Island Monkey. :cwm5:
I’m also eagerly anticipating your contributions to the forum.
To finish in my now native Northumbrian: Mind on an tak yon aad Landcruiser oot an gan in the clarts.

All my best wishes and greetings from Northumberland

@Jochen, what bloody dog you talking about, me or the Missus? :beeschbiggrin:

Wolfgang (esquisse)
2000 HDJ 100 VX Amazon

A h-uile là sona dhuibh 's gun là idir dona dhuib.
(May all your days be happy ones)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hydraulinski

Beitrag von Hydraulinski »

esquisse hat geschrieben:....
@Jochen, what bloody dog you talking about, me or the Missus? :beeschbiggrin:

Wolfgang (esquisse)

Oh, äh, hattet Ihr nicht noch ein Tier mit dabei?
Oder habe ich das falsch in Erinnerung?
War es eine Katze? Ein Ozelot? Ein Stofftier?

Na, da war ich wohl BTT-verstrahlt...
Jochen

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Old Tusker

Beitrag von Old Tusker »

Wolfgang, many thanks, for getting me involved in Buschtaxi, obviously I have much to learn, regarding the German language, but with perseverance I will get their. Yes you are right I live in an excellent location for my interest in green laneing, and I am looking forward again to our joint travels together around the British countryside and maybe onto the continent. Thank you again for all your help in the past and look forward to seeing you and the family soon.
@ Jochen,I gathered from your last note the local brew could possible have hallucinatory affects, in distinguishing dogs from cats . Once again many thanks for your warm welcome.
Clive
1994 LandCruiser HDJ80

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Antworten

Zurück zu „Die Mitglieder des Forums / Members and Pictures“